Foundation Degree in Theology and Mission
The Foundation Degree provides the options of a full-time (2 years) or part-time (4 years) course with the option of a September or January start date. The Foundation Degree will equip you to:
- Apply cutting edge theories of missional ministry to your context
- Reflect on learning from each module based onset placement tasks
- Develop your understanding and skills in ministry as a team player
- Construct your own practice of mission in your chosen area
The Foundation degree is suitable for students who want to take a shorter course without the more academically challenging task of dissertation work in the third year.
The course includes academic credit for 13 hours of placement work per week.
Annual fees are the same as for the Honours degree (£5750 per annum).
The Foundation degree follows the same structure as years 1 and 2 of the Honours degree.
For Course Structure click here http://springdaleweb.sdcol.org.uk/ba-course-structure/
For placement information click here http://springdaleweb.sdcol.org.uk/ba-placement/
For testimonials click here http://springdaleweb.sdcol.org.uk/ba-testimonials/
– please contact us regarding student finance for this course.
Top – up option
– it is possible to add an Honours degree to this Foundation degree (or an equivalent qualification) by completing a one year (full-time) or 2 year (part-time) course.