The Application Process for the MA
- You submit an application enquiry by downloading it below.Submitting an application enquiry does not commit you to anything, it just helps us to support you in making the best choice.
- A full application and supporting documentation.
- After submitting the enquiry, you will receive an email from us (within a couple of days) with a full application form, checklist for supporting documentation, and blank forms to send to your referees.
- The next step is to complete the full application form (using the notes) and return it to us as soon as you are able.
- Once we receive your full application form we will review it and then contact you to let you know what supporting documents we need to complete your application. We will need some or all of the following (it varies from person to person):
- A Copy of your ID e.g. passport or birth certificate
- A Copy of your visa (if applicable)
- Two references
- A Digital Photo of you
- We would like a chance to get to know you a little bit before offering you a place on the course. We do this by way of an informal interview and as the MA is part-time and fairly dispersed we usually do this over the phone or Skype and we will be in touch to arrange it a.
- We will hold an internal admissions board, review your application and hopefully offer you a place.
- We will then send you an offer letter and an acceptance form. This needs to be signed and sent back along with a non-refundable admission fee of £50.
- Once we receive your completed Acceptance form you will officially be a Springdale Student.
For all MA admissions related queries please send an email to John Stockley