Application Process for the BA
Press the button below to download the application pack.
Please fill in the application form (using the notes) on a computer and return it to us by email.
Please fill the application form in using Adobe Reader, other pdf programs do not save the forms properly and cause no end of headaches. You can download Adobe Reader for free form here: Adobe Reader
You will need to send us a copy of some or all of the following documents in order to complete your application. The definitive list varies from person to person, and we will contact you after we have received your application and let you know what we need. However, it doesn’t hurt to make sure you have them availiable in advance.
- Copy of educational qualifications, or submission of initial student evaluation*
- Copy of ID e.g. passport or birth certificate
- One reference
- A Digital Photo of you
- Copy of visa (if applicable)
- Copy of IELTs (if applicable)**
- Copy of ‘access requirements’ supporting documentation (if applicable)
Once we have your application form and all your documents we will put you through our internal admissions board and hopefully offer you a place.
We will send you an offer letter and an acceptance form, once you sign and return the offer letter you are officially on the course.
* the Initial Student Evaluation is an essay for those who are coming on to the course via our mature entry route. We will send it to you once we have received your application.
**If English is not your first language and you are not a British Citizen or on a settlement VISA, you may need to take and IELTS. This is not connected to us, and can take quite a few weeks to prepare for so book in now or talk to us for the equivalents.
If you have any further questions about the course, please don’t hesitate to contact us.